Entrepreneurship is a courageous and determined pursuit that demands tenacity, creativity and sheer professionalism. Yellow Chapter is a website where you find inspiring entrepreneurial journeys of founders & co-founders of SaaS startups.
What does Yellow Chapter do?
Yellow Chapter publishes interviews of founders, co-founders and CTO’s of SaaS startups. We map their personal and professional journey to where they are.
- Inspire – We want to bring out the inspiring journeys of entrepreneurs and narrate the same to the world.
- Brand vision – The vision behind a startup communicates its value and commitment to the customer. Yellow Chapter wants to convey this fundamental vision to potential customers.
- Guide – Yellow Chapter wants to add value to the efforts of entrepreneurs. They could guide budding founders with their life experience.
Why should you be on Yellow Chapter?
Yellow Chapter shall provide you with,
- Employee branding – In the tech world, a lot of senior folks join a company because of the leader they work under. More than competition and perks, leadership matters. The founding team can get a few in their network to join you, but to hire the senior folks the brand value of the leader matters.
- Connecting dots – People need a story to relate to while they are researching about the company. They need to connect the dots. Mentioning the tech products | the team | work in progress shall help them do so.
- Credibility – People tend to join a firm where they could enhance their skills. They wish to work with someone with a good track record. We as leaders strive to excel at what we do. We can lead by example and inspire people who will work with us. Putting it out on a platform adds to the overall credibility.
With our domain-specific audience, we could help you to reach out to the right people!
If you think you would like to share your entrepreneurial journey with our readers, please feel free to mail at email@example.com
Team Yellow Chapter!