Yellow Chapter – Helping Founders with Personal Branding: Connecting You with Your Customers on a Deeper Level, with Candid Interviews.
Stories with a heart, stories that teach, share, guide & above all, inspire!
Yellow Chapter is a publication dedicated to sharing the personal and professional stories of founders through in-depth interviews.
We believe that understanding the person behind the business is just as important as understanding financial metrics. Giving a face to the startup is the need of the hour!
Additionally, when customers know the founder as a person, they feel more connected to the business. Reading about the founder’s journey, from the inception of the startup, creates a stronger bond.
We create a comprehensive timeline of the founder’s journey, capturing their family background, college education, professional roadmap, and eventually their startup. Understanding the background, experiences, and journey of a founder allows readers to connect with both the founder and the startup on a deeper level
As Confucius said, “Study the past if you would define the future.”
With Yellow Chapter, we journey back in time with founders and capture the significant moments of their lives, the natural progression of events, opportunities, experiences, lessons, and even setbacks.
- A brief overview of the founder’s childhood and family background.
- Information on their college education, experiences, and internships.
- A snapshot of their professional journey and key learnings.
- The inspiration and initial ideas behind the startup.
- An overview of the startup itself and its mission –
- The reasoning behind the founder’s choice of industry or niche.
- The evolution and development of the product over time.
- The startup’s initial sales and marketing strategies
- The growth plans, funding history, and key milestones achieved by the startup.
Our interviews are designed to be casual conversations, so just get ready to walk down memory lane with me.
Our interviews cater to a specific audience. These include individuals who are interested in understanding the people behind the companies they may interact with, such as
- Potential customers who are drawn to companies led by individuals they can relate to and trust.
- Potential hires who want to know more about the leadership and culture of a startup before deciding to join the team.
- Potential investors who want to learn more about the founders and leadership team before deciding to invest in a startup.
Our publication cannot be viewed from the lens of traffic generated. Rather the focus should be on the following two benefits:
1. Yellow Chapter, a SaaS-focused publication featuring prominent SaaS founders like the Rajdip Gupta of Route Mobile, Alok Agarwal Founder Evalueserve & Scry Analytics and many more prominent leaders, offers authoritative backlinks that can improve your SEO efforts.
This can help your SaaS startup gain authority and trustworthiness, which are important factors for Google’s EAT framework (expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness) that affect search engine rankings.
2. Secondly, our interviews rank highly in search results. They provide a comprehensive profile of the founder, enhancing trust and aiding in the buying process for potential customers who prioritize connecting with and trusting a company’s leadership.
We are confident that our link will rank high on Google within a few weeks once we publish founders interview. We have consistently put in the effort to build a strong reputation, and as a result, Google highly ranks our interviews. We have proven this time and time again, and we invite you to test it yourself by searching for any founder we have interviewed so far.
Yellow Chapter shall provide you with,
- Employer branding – “Your culture is your brand” – Tony Hsieh. In the tech industry, leadership is a key factor in attracting senior talent to a startup, even more so than competition and perks. A strong leadership team can attract a few people from their network, but the brand value of the leader can make a bigger impact on hiring senior talent.
- Connecting dots – In order for potential employees and customers to connect with a startup, they need a story that they can relate to. Knowing the founder as a person can make a difference in their understanding and connection to the startup.
- Credibility – When it comes to choosing a startup to work for, people are often looking for a place where they can enhance their skills and work alongside leaders with a good track record. By sharing their story and showcasing their leadership on a platform, founders can increase their credibility and inspire potential employees and customers.
Our mission is to provide valuable insights and inspiration for SaaS startups globally. We are passionate about learning about the growth and struggles of founders who have worked hard to build their businesses. These individuals have invested their time and energy into creating unique niches for themselves and serve as valuable role models.
While other publications and websites may focus on only the most well-funded and well-established SaaS startups, we believe that there is a need for more platforms where under-the-radar founders can share their stories.
There are countless SaaS startups whose founders have overcome tremendous challenges to achieve their goals. These individuals have valuable lessons to share and can guide others on their own entrepreneurial journeys. We have already featured some inspiring stories, and we are constantly on the lookout for more to share. Our goal is to showcase the passion and drive behind every entrepreneur and change maker, no matter where they are located.
If you’re interested in sharing your entrepreneurial journey with our readers, we would love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Team Yellow Chapter!